Sunday, October 9, 2011

Megan's Senior Session

Pretty much everyone that knows me knows that I *LOVE* October and everything about it!  I love the weather...I love the Fall colors...I love Halloween...I love the creepy moon in the night sky and the gorgeous sunsets....I even think October has its own wonderful smell!  And Megan's session today was a perfect example of why October is so amazing.  The weather was great and we had some of the most beautiful light today, especially from the setting sun this evening.  Megan and her mom (and little sis) were so fun!  I always love a good sense of humor because I love to laugh and I definitely had such a good time with them!  And the fact that Megan was totally able to "work it" just made it a fantastic session.  Did I mention that the sunset was GORGEOUS????  So glad you chose an evening session, Megan!!  :)


 


No comments: