Monday, June 16, 2014

Baby Kate | {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer}

Yesterday I had the pleasure of getting to photograph my brand new little niece.  She is just 10 days old here and slept like an absolute dream!  She did wake up a few times as she had lots of diaper business to attend to, but fell right back to sleep after each time.  She had a couple of small snack breaks, too, and then the milk took over and she was out like a light.  What a doll baby!!!  And then, of course, what may have been my favorite part (which never happens at my newborn sessions), I got to spend at least an hour afterwards just holding and snuggling her!!  Yep, LOVED it.  






{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: