Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baby Grayson | { Brownsburg Newborn Photographer } {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer }

What a sweet babe this one is!!  I mean just SWEET!  He tried for a bit to stay awake, but eventually he gave in.  Once he was asleep, he was absolute posing perfection!  He was squishy and bendy and gorgeous!  He had lots of big smiles while I was working with him, but was very sneaky and those smiles mostly happened when I was not able to catch them.  However, I did manage to get a really adorable smile photo and I was excited for his mommy and daddy to see it!  Check out the cuteness!











{Hendricks County Newborn Photographer} {Brownsburg Newborn Photographer} {Indianapolis Newborn Photographer} {Avon Plainfield Danville Newborn Photographer} {Carmel Fishers Westfield Newborn Photographer} {Hamilton County Newborn Photographer} {Baby Portrait Photographer}

No comments: